Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Obligatory Crappy 1st Post

Good morning, my name is Steve the Pirate. No, I'm not a real pirate, I just play one on the internet.

Why did I create this blog when I have one of my own and contribute to two more? Easy. It's due to the simple fact that DPT mentioned that this would be a cool name for a blog so I decided to take it before anyone else could.

Because I'm evil like that.

So what am I going to do with this blog? Well, I'm leaning more along the lines of having a massive group blog with funny stories about...well, about anything that's just unrelated to whatever I and my compatriots normally blog about. As to who will be joining me on this blog, I don't know.

Then again, this might not last long if I find another NAMBLA blog on Bogsplot.

So, until I update again, have a nice day.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Heh.
Bogsplot.

5:08 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

AND FIRST!!
EVER!!!
(On this blog, at least!!)
Take that, ssssteve!!!

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi uaw guy, Retired Mike . Just
reading. What's UP?

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home